- Receiving phone calls or letters from debt collectors?
- Having your paycheck or bank account garnished?
- Facing an outstanding judgment?
- Being sued because of a debt?
- Thinking about declaring bankruptcy?
- Facing supplemental proceeding?
- Having difficulty finding housing because of debt?
The Debt Relief Clinic provides the opportunity to meet with an attorney and receive legal advice on a variety of debt and debt collection issues. This service is free of charge. To qualify you must be a low income reside in Snohomish County and have a debt related legal issue. The clinic is held from 2 to 4 p.m., the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month on the first floor of the Snohomish County Superior Courthouse.
PLEASE NOTE: Individuals with an appointment are given priority. For the referral needed to schedule an appointment, please call CLEAR. Attorneys will only assist individuals who walk-up to the clinic without an appointment as capacity allows.