Menu Close


Resources and education for our community

Views Navigation

Event Views Navigation


Event Series DiSCO – Moving On

DiSCO – Moving On

The family law department hosts a DiSCO- Moving On (Divorce in Snohomish County) workshop, provided for eligible residents of Snohomish County. Qualification and Pre-registration is required to receive…


Snohomish County Legal Services (SCLS) provides free civil legal aid services to eligible low-income residents of Snohomish County, regardless of citizenship or immigration status. If you have a civil legal issue or do not know if your situation requires legal assistance, SCLS can provide advice and assistance to help you understand your legal rights, empowering you in self-advocacy and self-sufficiency. Our main areas of focus are Family Law, Housing and Wills for Seniors. All clients must qualify for services, an Intake Form will be provided to each prospective client to complete and ensure eligibility. For those with limited English proficiency, we have the ability to provide interpreter services at no cost to the client.

In addition, we provide free resources and education for our Snohomish County community through our local Events and Clinics.


Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

“We generally respond within 48 business hours depending on your situation. Due to volume and capacity it may take longer to receive a response. We appreciate your patience.”

DISCLAIMER: No Attorney-Client Relationship Created by Use of this Website: Neither your receipt of information from this website, nor your use of this website to contact SCLS or one of its attorneys creates an attorney-client relationship between you and SCLS. No Legal Advice Intended: The website includes information about legal issues and legal developments. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and should not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You should contact an attorney for advice on specific legal problems. Third Party Websites; As a convenience, this website may provide links to third-party websites. Such linked websites are not under the control of SCLS and SCLS assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the contents of such websites.